The Monkey Tail Ranch mission is very simple. We’re here to provide a truly rare experience for adults, children, and families who face the daily challenges of autism, post-traumatic stress, and anxiety issues.
- Each of our service dogs is raised, socialized, and trained to help overcome the specific challenges of its handler
- Our therapy horses provide an opportunity to build confidence and trust
- The ranch itself presents a serene environment for guests to unwind
We strive to foster deep and meaningful relationships with each and every family we serve. We look forward to doing the same with yours.
Education: Sonoma State University
- Focused on special education, working for Morgan Autism Center, Bay Area Easter Seals, and the YMCA
- 2006 launched her own business, K9 Training Concepts
- 2011 co-founded GoodDog! Autism Companions
- 2013 established Monkey Tail Ranch with its broader vision of animal assisted learning
Elise also trains and certifies search and rescue dogs. She’s an avid equestrian, as well, breeding, raising, and training the horses at Monkey Tail Ranch.
We are a 501(c)3 organization. Our tax ID is 46-1465794.